There's now a FREE RX-17 Reboot too.
Check it out!
This Free DD-5 Reboot from howtoprogramdrums.com features PCM wave samples and rex loops from the Yamaha DD-5 Digital
Drum kit. It comes with some gritty lo-fi samples and loops (.wav, .rcy
and .rx2) of the original 30 preset factory patterns. I have also added a
full set of General Midi (GM) Percussion Samples in 16 bit .wav format -
so you have a complete general midi percussion set thrown in to use with your DD-5 kit.
CONTENTS OF “BASIC" FREE DD-5 REBOOT – (For use with any DAW, including Reaper, Mixcraft and Reason 7+)
- 46 Normalised (16 bit, 44100 Hz Wave PCM) (.wav) files for a
full DD-5 kit + GM Percussion (Made up of carefully chosen DD-5,
DTXPLORER, RX-17 samples and a few “home grown" percussion samples)
- 30 Rex loops for each of the 30 factory patterns at 120bpm created in Recycle Lite, Mono, Rex Loop Mark I (.rcy) format
- 30 Rex loops for each of the 30 factory patterns at 120bpm created in Reason 7.1, Rex Loop Mark II (.rx2) format
- 30 (16 bit, 44100 Hz Wave PCM) normalised (.wav) files for each of the 30 factory patterns at 120 bpm
- SFZ Script file to run samples with various SFZ supported
samplers, e.g. sfz, Dimension LE, Dimension Pro, Rapture and Alchemy
- DD-5 Kit + GM TEST.prog preset that works with Dimension Pro based on enclosed SFZ Script file
- README (includes Terms and Conditions and EULA)
If you like this then check out the RX-17 Reboot too - There's a free version now available to try before you buy - plus the full version at an introductory price of A$5 - for the first fifty customers! That's 50% off.